Rotella full syn T6 15w-40 for 37hp Vanguard twin?

My 33 HP efi with a 61" deck is only
.75 gph and blows away my 23hp diesel. EFI rules the day now
Very economical

Wow not bad either. Any issues with the ECM or whatever comes with an EFI mower?

Just one example but a coworker went to the orange and green dealers and was talked out of EFI?

Wow not bad either. Any issues with the ECM or whatever comes with an EFI mower?

Just one example but a coworker went to the orange and green dealers and was talked out of EFI?
Mine is like 4 years old and its computer start with all the gadgets.
No issues at all while ethanol on my carb mowers is a fiasco even with Star Tron additive.
Mine is a Kohler and I had flack about that. Yeah they make some crap but I came from a 1971 12hp ball bearing Kohler that has no engine work and still runs like a champ.
EFI is the only way to go if you are mowing vast areas even if gas is cheap.

I was "encouraged" to go carb as well, but like I said a carbed engine this big eats some fuel typically. Ultimately it was probably because they had to order in the EFI mower and the carb was on the lot. :ROFLMAO:

Is yours broken in yet??
I got that reading after 50 hours and it has been consistent while mowing
typical 4-5" grass all hilly terrain.
Now after several hundred hours its still the same. I use tt 87 octane only
By the manual I have fifteen more hours until broke in. Currently running 87 the dealer filled it up with, and then going to try some ethanol free boat fuel. I have seen an economy improvement over ethanol fuel on everything so far plus it doesn't go stale near as fast.

Back