Rolling Shop Tool Tray

I have one of the early one's (2014), No idea who makes it, Usually...Snap-on branded items like this are exclusive assuming it isn't actually made by Snap-on. I've used the crap out of it. Had to have the castors warranted twice for the rubber separating from the wheels from overexposure to ATF/Engine Oil. Now that I work in a relatively clean shop...Castor life seems greatly increased.
I use the drawer for Caps/Plugs.

j7nLpHg.jpg

6ziDGjP.jpg

DklNzzx.jpg

Very nice cart. Snap On will always be the most expensive. The last cart that I had was from Grainger. Made my on tool caddy that attached.

I am intrigued by drawers on this one, but not the pricing.

Does anyone know who makes it for Snap-On?
This is what bothers me. $660 for made in China? No doubt the one Chris is using is probably an old made in USA. I don't mind paying for high quality stuff but I wont take it in the arse either.
Country Of OriginCHN

This is what bothers me. $660 for made in China? No doubt the one Chris is using is probably an old made in USA. I don't mind paying for high quality stuff but I wont take it in the arse either.
I had this exact thought when I clicked the link. The first thing I noticed was COO = CHN

Typically SnapOn is the last great holdout for most things being made in US or at least NA. The profit margin on that Chinese cart has got to be at least triple their US-made stuff, even if it is custom made for them.

Thanks @clinebarger, for the pictures. Ideally, I want a cart with some storage options, but I don't know if I want it $660 badly, though.

From my research, I think the ATD/Sunex/K-Tool ones are coming from the same supplier in China. The OEM 24960 is a bit different since it doesn't have the drawer.

The Gearwrench one must be built specifically for them since I cannot find another one elsewhere. It also has 3" casters, which is not common for the $100-150 carts.

The OEMTools 24634 and Omega 97531 appear to use the same layout and design, but with some minor feature differences. The Omega model uses 3" casters (versus OEMTools' 2") and also has holes for prybars. Omega also doesn't use the thread inserts for fastening the casters.

At the moment, I am leaning towards the Omega cart. I do like having the permanent dividers and the larger casters, but $250 still seems a bit steep.

Last edited:
H3ll naw, you give me a tool surface of any kind with holes in it, something going missing.

Reactions: D60
^^^^I do agree the Snappy looks sweet! I wish I had one of those crazy spacious shops like you see on Powerblock TV, but I already juggle rolling carts from side to side as it is. I've decided no more carts/boxes, it starts to feel like a game of Tetris!

Back