Rolex released its new models for 22 today.....yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know and have already run across that....I have ins on the more expensive ones......keep them in a gun safe bolted to the garage floor......and weighs 550 pounds plus guns etc....when i move into an apt I guess it going to be SDB at the bank....
I carry 2 guns on me all times ....a Ruger lcp 380 on my ankle when i have long pants......a Glock 43 9mm with an ex mag.
plus a Ruger .357 SP 101 3 inch in my Jeep GC. My GF carries a Smith M & P .38 5 shot in her purse .....
We are well prepaired for anything.
Criminals will probably leave you alone and only take from those they think are an easy mark.

Punks, basically.

They don't. And some of the fakes are almost near indistinguishable.. of course they CAN be, but not at first glance.

The first one I had fooled everyone. The second, I wasn't happy with it and it was not as good.

People usually just ask, "Hey, is that real?" And since I don't lie, I'd say "No." Just a watch to me.

This is the perfect time for someone to enter the entire moral lecture about why fakes shouldn't exist, and why people should not buy fakes.

Kevin Garnett said it best in the movie Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler: "People call people out on these, man."
Ive seen some real good fakes selling for 1500 with Japan movement....and 2500 with ETA swiss .....opening one up is the fasest way to spot a fake. I remember some guy at IBM back around 2003 knew i wore Rolex and Moonwatch sometimes.....telling what a "deal" he fot on a DJ for 2800 on epray....I looked at it 10 seconds and it was a easy spot "fake" ....I told him your first mistake is never buy on ebay.
Buy the seller for used watches. I dont think he ever got his money back.

Yeah I know and have already run across that....I have ins on the more expensive ones......keep them in a gun safe bolted to the garage floor......and weighs 550 pounds plus guns etc....when i move into an apt I guess it going to be SDB at the bank....
I carry 2 guns on me all times ....a Ruger lcp 380 on my ankle when i have long pants......a Glock 43 9mm with an ex mag.
plus a Ruger .357 SP 101 3 inch in my Jeep GC. My GF carries a Smith M & P .38 5 shot in her purse .....
We are well prepared for anything.
What state are you in? Don't have to worry about that kind of stuff where I'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back