Rodney Carrington

Stumbled across his music on youtube. IMO he has a great sound if you like vintage country music.

Unfortunatly most of his songs are not PC. I have thick skin so it does not bother me.

I do not understand why he does not do more songs that could be played on the radio. He could be a millionaire.

Maybe he just does them for fun? Maybe being a comedian pays better or good enough?

I wont post any songs so I don't get in trouble. Ya'll can find his stuff on youtube.

Anyone else heard his stuff?

I saw him live in OKC back in 2005. He's hilarious. I still hum some of his songs occasionally, especially when poking fun at the wife.

Try Pinkard and Bowden.
See what you think.

Trailer Park Woman is one of my favorites.

His stand-up is funny. He had a sitcom on ABC a few years back. Checked him recently and it seems a divorce left him very bitter, lost millions.........like most men lose their stuff. "Why do you want my baseball cards? Her: Cuz you like them!"

Stumbled across his music on youtube. IMO he has a great sound if you like vintage country music.

Unfortunatly most of his songs are not PC. I have thick skin so it does not bother me.

I do not understand why he does not do more songs that could be played on the radio. He could be a millionaire.

Maybe he just does them for fun? Maybe being a comedian pays better or good enough?

I wont post any songs so I don't get in trouble. Ya'll can find his stuff on youtube.

Anyone else heard his stuff?
His stuff that I have heard is pretty raw . But you are correct , he can sing fairly well .

Back