Rodent Problem?

Boy, that would be some fun killin' I didn't turn on the volume, so this may have been answered... Is it considered humane?

Originally Posted By: fordboy
Boy, that would be some fun killin' I didn't turn on the volume, so this may have been answered... Is it considered humane? For example, an exterminator who is this particular line of work for the joy killing, he is clearly a psychopath. I can assure you that most exterminators are not psychopaths!
No, those who kill for fun are not humane, but they require serious treatment. If the treatment fails, those killers should be removed from society. Exterminators are generally not in that particular line of work for the joy of killing, otherwise they would be psychopaths.

A workmate made one of those for rabbit control on his farm. It's quick, and way more humane that running a plough through a warren, which is the "traditional way". Has since taken to chucking a bucket or so of his septic tank contents into the warrens, and the rabbits have moved on...can't blame them.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
A workmate made one of those for rabbit control on his farm.
I presume he's not filled will glee while enjoying a curiously tingling sensation in his pants, though.

I can't help thinking of Bill Murray. I'm alright Nobody worry 'bout me Why you got to give me a fight Can't you just let me be

My neighbor has been using the propane method for years, he stands back once the hole is filled and throws a match though. Using this thing seems to be a good way to get clocked by a rock exiting the hole at high speed...