RockAuto Collector Automotive Magnets

Nearly every part we've ever purchased was from Rockauto but I haven't been collecting these automotive magnets and just been sending them to my nephew in North Carolina. But that might change shortly, seems Rockauto wants a picture of our van for their collector car magnets. But the picture I sent them was rejected and Rockauto marketing sent me a an email saying they need a better picture. Mind you I would consider myself to be a serous amateur photographer abut I'm not a pro car shooter. So we've hired a pro to scout a few locations for the van. Once we find something, Hopefully at some point to those of you who have had your car on one of these magnet will actually see our van featured on the magnet also.

So how many of you (if any) have had your car/truck featured on the Rockauto magnets?

I haven't had the thrill of seeing my vehicle on the cover of the Rollin.....on a RA magnet.

I can tell you that I photograph vehicles for sale aside a small river.
If it's Autumn, there's a wall of different trees which provide a great, colorful background.

Closest I have come is my 98 Mustang was in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords when they covered a SVTOA event at Buttonwillow Raceway. They didn't blue out my license plate so I knew it was mine.

i used to put them all over the back of my metal garage door. When I moved to the new house it has a vinyl garage door, so the magnets don't stick.

Closest I have come is my 98 Mustang was in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords when they covered a SVTOA event at Buttonwillow Raceway. They didn't blue out my license plate so I knew it was mine.

I subscribed to that magazine when it fist came out back in the day.

I subscribed to that magazine when it fist came out back in the day.
Found it. I knew it was mine because I had just put those wheels on and my license plate was "98P51GT" for my 1998 Mustang GT. Still had stock syspension but had 00 Cobra R front and rear brakes.

1917917_171990246122_4203060_n.jpg

So after submitting a few on the TC images which aren't that good, I get another email from Rockauto marketing.. seems they've taken an interest in the van. They sent me a registration form to take part in the driveway rescue sponsored by Rockauto and Powernation.. could this mean, the last few parts we need for the van could be installed by the guys at powernation? long shot I know..

There magnets either fall through cracks in the bottom or hide under the flap on the bottom. I have gotten pretty good about finding them over the years

Back