Rock Auto - DISCOUNT CODE, help yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters.

Please note: Orders are placed online at RockAuto.com. Discount cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on January 6, 2019 so do not wait!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. Every RockAuto customer gets these every month so 5% off is the normal price for doing business with them. I would love to see one that was 10 percent off or more though.

Yeah, these 5% discounts are all over the place, but whatever, I just used yours because it was convenient.

[censored] California Prop 65, I can't order a red passenger interior door handle for my 95 K1500 because "RockAuto doesn't have documentation from Various Manufacturer to certify this item meets Prop 65 requirements" while the parts store I work at carries it in red for the drivers side but not the passenger side. At least RockAuto let me order my Lares 205 steering coupler LOL.

Last edited:
At least the discount offsets the sales tax they have to charge now. Order I placed before 11/1 was no tax, and the other order on 11/1 was taxed.

Originally Posted by dogememe
Yeah, these 5% discounts are all over the place, but whatever, I just used yours because it was convenient.

[censored] California Prop 65, I can't order a red passenger interior door handle for my 95 K1500 because "RockAuto doesn't have documentation from Various Manufacturer to certify this item meets Prop 65 requirements" while the parts store I work at carries it in red for the drivers side but not the passenger side. At least RockAuto let me order my Lares 205 steering coupler LOL.

Today is the day to voice your displeasure with stupid laws like Prop 65, and vote those that enacted it out.

Today is the day to voice your displeasure with stupid laws like Prop 65, and vote those that enacted it out. [/quote]

Very few republicans left at the state level to vote out!

Originally Posted by oaklandish_wrx

Very few republicans left at the state level to vote out!

And yet Prop 65 flourishes. There's a hint, there...

Originally Posted by oaklandish_wrx
Today is the day to voice your displeasure with stupid laws like Prop 65, and vote those that enacted it out.

Very few republicans left at the state level to vote out! [/quote]
Haha we need more Republicans in this stupid state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back