Road America Indy Car

I love Road America, it is just a short drive from where I live. It is neat because on a fairly regular basis we will have packs of high end sports cars rolling through the area and many of the folks hang out at a semi-famous local bar in my tiny village. I have lived in some very affluent areas in my life but never got to see vehicles from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, etc on a regular basis like I have living in cow country Wisconsin.

Siebkens bar is a must do at least one time if history is your thing in auto racing. The famous people in auto sports who walk into that tavern is unreal the list is endless I still get goosebumps bumps when I walk in and you never know who you'll bump into on race weekend.

Siebkens bar is a must do at least one time if history is your thing in auto racing. The famous people in auto sports who walk into that tavern is unreal the list is endless I still get goosebumps bumps when I walk in and you never know who you'll bump into on race weekend.

Will do. Does the town get super crowded in the evenings?

Remember this is a town you can park a McClaren with the keys in it windows down and no one would touch it and you actually might see that.

Back