RLI 5W-40 in my Audi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonnie has pancreatitus and as I understand it he may has cancer now. He was in the hospital and this stuff is evidently really painful.

I can tell you that Zelda finally returned to the wild but Lonnie had a tough time setting her free. That coyote followed him everywhere around the house. She would growl at anyone that came near him and would sleep on the foot of his bed at night. Zelda would bring in dead bunnies and present them to him while he was working at his computer. She had free run of the house and the field behind the house but would always hang around. We have all been out to the place where Zelda was released and it appears that the local pack has accepted her.

Pablo, he is a principal in a software company and does a lot of consulting about vehicle maintenance.

Originally Posted By: BarkerMan
Lonnie has pancreatitus and as I understand it he may has cancer now.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's just pancreatitis, which is bad enough. Best wishes!

Originally Posted By: BarkerMan
We are using some BioSyn in a drag race engine and it has eliminated our problems with valve train wear and burning up pistons. The engine is in an alcohol dragster. The owner refuses to tell anyone how he solved his lubrication problems. He considers BioSyn a secret weapon.

Well, that is quite interesting. Are you at liberty to say which BioSyn formulation is being used?

I'll have some info in a week or so. The owner of the engines thinks he has a secret weapon. He does not want any decals or public disclosure. The oil is their standard 20w-50 HD. He purchased it through his brother-in-law. I'm just building the heads, doing the valve jobs and porting and stuff like that. We're testing for next season. I designed the camshaft profiles and we are experimenting a lot with profiles and variable timing.

Originally Posted By: RI_RS4
The owner refuses to tell anyone how he solved his lubrication problems. He considers BioSyn a secret weapon.

A secret weapon is only secret as long as it remains a secret.
wink.gif

Cant believe this thread is this long , anyone really care what this poster uses in a piece of JUNK 1996 AUDI. Two choices here tow it to the JUNK YARD or use 20w50 Supertech.

Originally Posted By: teven7492
Cant believe this thread is this long , anyone really care what this poster uses in a piece of JUNK 1996 AUDI. Two choices here tow it to the JUNK YARD or use 20w50 Supertech.

You must care. Otherwise, why did you even click on this thread?
smirk2.gif

Here's my old junker.

Avant04-1.jpg

It's barely fit for the junkyard where you got married, but if it was, you and your wife could celebrate by kicking-in the fenders as you spill warm beer on her oversize Tweety sweatshirt and burn yourself from a broken cigarette because you have *no* shirt on.

28.gif
Didn't we used have an antitroll gremlim?
28.gif

Takes a big man to dig so deep for such a perfect solution.

LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: G-MAN

You must care. Otherwise, why did you even click on this thread?
smirk2.gif

The shifty syntax gives away who this poster is: an old friend under a new name. He's trying to be the Yoko Ono of BITOG.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: The Critic

LOL.gif

LOL.gif
I thought it was funny. Mori knows I like we all like him and probably laughed himself. Let's not get too sensitive on an already very regulated forum.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back