RIP to a tremendously talented musician.

If you want to really have a REALLY GREAT read and go on the road with Fleetwood Mac, the Beach Boys and others this book is a tremendous read!

When the Devil Smiles the Angels Frown: My Life and Times in Rock 'n' Roll -by Leo Rossi​

Seen Fleetwood Mac twice -- last time was 2015 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. The whole band reunited for this tour. Big Fleetwood Mac fan since a teenager. RIP Christine....

Very sad and shocked to hear about this. She was a good person, had a great voice and Fleetwood Mac would not have been near as good without her. RIP.

Very sad indeed. RIP.
I Loved her voice and had more of her solo stuff and with others than I had Fleetwood Mac LP’s

Last edited:
She was great. What a loss.

B3B73E2E-1471-41AA-AA4A-ADA199CC4025.jpg

Last edited:
Funny, while they are not my favorite band, their concert we saw was probably the most fun and energetic show we've seen.

She was a great talent, great writer, fantastic voice; FM and she sang some great backing vocals for Bob Welch...RIP

This has been a tough year for music fans of the 70's.

I came to know about Fleetwood Mac from my sister's tape case in my very early teens, where a copy of "Rumors" lived , along with Stevie Nicks "Bella Donna". I was able to put faces with names when they started making regular appearances on MTV and VH1. I quickly became a fan and got my own copies.

Rest in peace Christine, you've brought a lot of joy to millions. These were great days for music.

Back