RIP Dustin "Screech" Diamond

I just read that too. A lot of people will pile on reference his post-"saved by the bell" days but a great number of these child stars had/have social integration issues because of how dramatically, acting altered their adolescent experience. It's tragic, and my thoughts are with his family. RIP

That was fast--I had noticed that he had been diagnosed with cancer. First link I found said he didn't know until January. Rather fast moving one.

Only 44, geez. One of my coworkers battled lung cancer for a few years and died at age 38. Never a smoker either. Sad.

Cancer sucks, my Uncle passed away from lung cancer as well. He was one day short of breath then 2 months later passed away. He became too weak for surgery and there was no treatment that was fast enough for how aggressive his cancer was. Likely the case with Dustin RIP

A coworker had her sister die of brain cancer at 28. Before it had bedridden her, the entire family went on vacation to London because that was her last wish to visit England.

Some cancers are very aggressive and spread very quickly. ☹️

He had a lot of drama in his adult life.
That's what I'd read too.
Back in the early 00's when he was still trying to milk his fame from the SBTB days, he was reported to have acted like a real jerk (I attribute that to heath issues).

RIP Screech, you will be missed :(

Back