Richard Petty Motorsports Enters Indy 500...

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a press conference at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway today, the entry for John Andretti was unveiled. The car will be entered under Richard Petty Motorsports, but the car & crew will come from the Dreyer & Reinbold IndyCar Team stable. Really excited for John to get this deal put together, along with RP and John's NA$CAR sponsor, Window World. The car looks SWEET!
3420306476_9eb52e80e1_o.jpg

Full story can be found here .

Last edited:
John Andretti is a excellent driver. He has done it all.

He was EXCELLENT as a Top Fuel driver when in the NHRA. Loved seeing him.

A real nice guy too.

Hope the best for him.

Agreed on that Bill & Johnny. John's what I call the "anti-Michael Andretti". One of the biggest jerks I've ever encountered at the speedway. Standing right next to the golf cart he was driving with his posse, I asked if he'd mind signing my program...a-hole just stared straight ahead like I wasn't even there. And I was the only one there! His Playmate girlfriend at least acknowledged me with a "not right now". Punk. Whew, I feel better! Can I say "a-hole" on BITOG??

Well, the apple does not fall far from the tree. John is like his Dad, and Michael, well I won't go there.

I might also add that you will never talk to a nicer guy than Richard Petty.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Well, the apple does not fall far from the tree. John is like his Dad, and Michael, well I won't go there.

Some of John's other fans I know have said the same thing about Aldo, who is usually still around John a lot (yesterday, as well). At some of the signing events John's been at, I've heard Aldo talks to John's fans quite a bit. Might have something to do with John being raised a Hoosier.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Badlees
Pat In Speedway, I know you from the JAFANPAGE.

Hey Badlees...is that your handle over there? Small world!

Originally Posted By: Pat in Speedway
Originally Posted By: Badlees
Pat In Speedway, I know you from the JAFANPAGE.

Hey Badlees...is that your handle over there? Small world!

I didn't register but I helped design the first JAFANPAGE.com with Don. I read more than anything over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back