Review comparison of Tesla Model 3 to Polestar 2

The Polestar is certainly the more attractive of the two. How well it will do in the marketplace remains to be seen.
With the amount of money that Tesla is pouring into their production techniques and facilities, not to mention battery development in an effort to drive down costs, it is going to be difficult for competitors to sell their comparable models for 30% more.
Elon just needs to hire a design team to make their models more stylish. Well, the Model S is a nice looking car but the rest are not the kind of car that you look back at when walking away after parking it.

I saw this strange looking car in a local parking lot in Los Gatos; it was different. I found it pretty ugly, but you know waht they say about beauty.
When he backed out and drove away, the lack of ICE noise let me know it was an EV.
I checked online images to learn it was a Polestar. The headquarters is in North San Jose on 1st Street.

Others may find it noce looking; it isn't for me.

The Polestar is certainly the more attractive of the two. How well it will do in the marketplace remains to be seen.
With the amount of money that Tesla is pouring into their production techniques and facilities, not to mention battery development in an effort to drive down costs, it is going to be difficult for competitors to sell their comparable models for 30% more.
Elon just needs to hire a design team to make their models more stylish. Well, the Model S is a nice looking car but the rest are not the kind of car that you look back at when walking away after parking it.

A couple of things I got from this comparison. The Tesla definitely wins on range. The Polestar won on better interior and fit and finish. Thomas was disappointed at the build quality of the Tesla, showing the gaps of interior trim and flimsiness of some parts.

What I liked is that he did this head to head on the same route including the Autobahn with that acceleration comparison. He got both cars up to 200kmh.

I quickly watched the video and skipped over most of it; as an owner I know quite about ownership.
Did he mention charging? Does Polestar have a network?

Back