Retro new cars, model names

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the latest craze toward retro car design like the PT cruiser and Chevy HHR, and retro model names like Beetle, Challenger, Malibu, lets have a little fun. What car designs would you like to see reintroduced with todays technology? And what names would you like to see return?

1. original 60's Cobra
2. 1932 Ford Model A
3. 1972 Chevelle
4. 1955-56 Chevy Apache truck
5. AMC Metropolitan

Names:
1. Chevelle
2. Dart
3. Scottsdale
4. GTO
5. Rambler
6. Falcon

Just for fun!

I'm only 28 years old but my all-time car that I dream about is a 1970 1/2 Chevelle.....candy apple red with the white racing stripes down the middle. SS version of course. Might as well bring back a version of the 396 in it with other modern amenities.

Galaxie, Imperial, and anything with a "Rocket Engine" would be sort of fun to see again.

Rambler was more of a make to me as opposed to a model. But I guess I could put up with an Ambassador or Rebel, sort of. AMX is kinda cool.

If you're going to do GTOs, then you might as well throw the "Judge" version in as well. Not my cup of tea, but they caused some flash at the time.

But no more screaming chickens on the hoods. Ever.

Chevrolet Conquistador

For real?
Datsun 510
Mazda 323GTX
RWD (or AWD) econoboxes..

I'd have yet to drive the new stang but to me it pales in comparison to the '64-66 models or the Fox3 (87-93?) models.

how about a Dodge A100 pimped out like Deora?

quote:

Originally posted by rusty 63 model:

1. original 60's Cobra
2. 1932 Ford Model A
3. 1972 Chevelle
4. 1955-56 Chevy Apache truck
5. AMC Metropolitan

Just have to correct this.
wink.gif

The one-year-only body style 'Deuce' or 32 Ford (Model B for 4-cyl cars, Model 18 for V8 cars) was built after the 4-year run of the '28 -'31 Model A Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back