Restaurant experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Cod is about gone these days, all but fished out. Next time you are in England look for The Magpie, Whitby, Yorkshire for the best fish and chips in the world.

Quote:

I'm trying to work out your second item. Has me stumped

Wow, didn't realize saur "k.raut" was one of the bad words.
dunno.gif

Recently had dinner at RuthsChris in Indy. Nice restaurant, window seat to watch the world go by, service was very good. Food wasn't worth the price of admission though, and probably won't waste the time to do it again. OTOH, Smokey Bones in downtown Indy rocks with a huge portion of pulled pork on the sandwich, crispy, hot fries, and wonderful strawberry lemonade for literally 1/4 the price. Great service from the wait staff, and a fun atmosphere.

Thanks CF, I will. Wife and I go to Indy once a year for Supercross @ RCA Dome. Better than STL, nicer people, lots of fun. We make a weekend of it: Crackers comedy club, Smokey Bones, an upscale dinner one night, shopping downtown. A really nice city, and seems to be on the upswing. Every time we go, we talk about relocating because of the people. Seems like for the most part, folks are just nicer in Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back