Remember Your First Kiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke: First Kiss
One day the Lord called to Adam and said, "It is time for you and Eve to begin the process of populating the earth so I want you to kiss her."

Adam answered, "Yes Lord, but what is a 'kiss'?'" So the Lord gave a brief description to Adam who took Eve by the hand and took her to a nearby bush. A few minutes later, Adam emerged and said, "Thank you Lord, that was enjoyable."

And the Lord replied, "Yes Adam, I thought you might enjoy that and now I'd like you to caress Eve."

And Adam said, "What is a 'caress'?" So the Lord again gave Adam a brief description and Adam went behind the bush with Eve. Quite a few minutes later, Adam returned, smiling, and said, "Lord, that was even better than the kiss."

And the Lord said, "You've done well Adam. And now I want you to make love to Eve."

And Adam asked, "What is 'make love' Lord?'" So the Lord again gave Adam directions and Adam went again to Eve behind the bush, but this time he reappeared in two seconds. And Adam said, "Lord, what's a headache?'"

lol.gif

"A First Kiss"

At the end of their first date, a young man takes the girl back to her home. Emboldened by the night, he decides to try for that all-important first kiss. With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and, smiling, he says to her, "Darling, how 'bout a good night kiss?"

Embarrassed, she replies, "Oh, I couldn't do that. My parents will see us!"

"Oh come one! Who's gonna see us at this hour?"

"No, please, I would just die of embarrassment if someone saw us!"

"Oh come on, there's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"

"No way, it's just too risky!"

"Oh please, please, I like you so much!"

"No. I like you too, but I just can't."

"Oh yes you can Please?"

"No, no. I just can't."

"Pleeeeeeeese?"

Out of the blue, the porch light goes on and the girl's sister shows up in her pajamas, hair disheveled. In a sleepy voice the sister says, "Dad says to go ahead and give him a kiss. Or I can do it. Or if need be, he'll come down and do it. But, for crying out loud, tell him to take his hand off the intercom button!"

this was turned into an inappropriate college project/video.

The action was not a kiss, but it was oral. Otherwise, everthing is the same.

First kiss? As long as I've been married I barely remember the last kiss.Or anything else for that matter.

Thomas:

From what I've heard, the inappropriate (but very funny, if you enjoy that sort of humour) video was actually filmed by MasterCard themselves. The company all but admitted it was a "Internet Mind Virus" for commercial purposes.
I tend to believe it as the acting and film (?) quality is extremely high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back