Regarding. Post (Check Out These Sludge Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the entire string Chris is now understanding Auto-Rx results can only be commented on after rinse. You very seldom see any thing during the cleaning cycle as Auto-Rx is cleaning off the contaminants which will lay on the metal until the rinse mode.

As far as varnish is concerned Auto-Rx will clean it off slowly, good thing is if you use maintenance program it will never come back.

Chris post again with photos after your done.
Thanks

Last edited:
Frank- When you do the A-Rx procedure for over 100,000 mile cars. In which phase are you going to see the most results? Rinse phase first cycle, or will it occur in the second phase?

Frank D

Some will come out in the first rinse. Balance in the second rinse.

I have a 99 Buick Regal LS 3800 Series !! Engine. It had 143,000 miles on it when i bought it to test. Oil sump holds 5 quarts it was not until third clean and rinse that I could pour 5 quarts of oil in this engine, Prior it was 4.5 now this was an abused rental car. Transmission never serviced. By the way the transmission took two Auto-Rx Applications. New plugs and plug wires runs pretty well. Does not burn a drop of oil.Point is Auto-Rx is not a product you can rush to conclusions about. It takes time to work.It should be noted our instructions are based on averages if somebody has an unusual problem e-mail me and we will find a work around.
Thanks

Just curious... I have always used a good quality Synthetic in my engine and changed it regularly, but I have 150,000KM on my truck. I'm going to run ARX, but I wanted to know if I should just do a regular cleaning or a "Over 100,000" cleaning?

Thanks,

StevieC-

I'm sure your engine is clean. You may have a little varnish that has no effect on performance what so ever. What application/engine is this for? What synthetic oil did you use? What intervals?

Auto-RX will certainly not hurt anything but you may not see any results with it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back