refurbished iphones

how are they free if you're trading in your current paid off phones?
I dont see anywhere in my post that I used the word "free" after reading it a few times I can see how someone might presume "free"

How about this way = "hassle free" we gave up our own phones to TMobile and TMobile sent us two new $800 iPhone 13s at no cost except for tax which is incredible. I think we did it just in time, not sure if it is still offered. NO other carrier offers a deal like I posted in a few posts before this one.

Last edited:
I dont see anywhere in my post that I used the word "free" after reading it a few times I can see how someone might presume "free"

How about this way = "hassle free" we gave up our own phones to TMobile and TMobile sent us two new $800 iPhone 13s at no cost except for tax which is incredible. I think we did it just in time, not sure if it is still offered. NO other carrier offers a deal like I posted in a few posts before this one.
It’s a good bait and switch sales pitch. T-Mobile got two new phones activated for the tune of 2-years and you got, you and the mrs new phones for the taxes which is probably what they pay from apple. You did good if you were in the market for new phones especially iPhones.

You literally said “ arrived at our door at no cost but sales tax”

You literally said “ arrived at our door at no cost but sales tax”
Exactly, and you said, literally =
parshisa said:
how are they free if you're trading in your current paid off phones?”
Which nowhere in the post you were replying to did I say that I say that.
It’s easy for people to miss read a post, I’ve done it myself but I think most who read my posts in this thread get it.

Last edited:
Exactly, and you said, literally =
parshisa said:
how are they free if you're trading in your current paid off phones?”
Which nowhere in the post you were replying to did I say that I say that.
It’s easy for people to miss read a post, I’ve done it myself but I think most who read my posts in this thread get it.
ya, ok

Most refurb phones are garbage, you pay 80% of full retail and get something worth 10% of new
I paid $269 for an Apple IPhone XS MSRP $ 1350.00, which is 20% of the original price, and that's not even adjusting for inflation, so in real dollars it was even less than 20% of the original $ 1350 MSRP. It's in almost new condition, with a 1 year warranty, and a guaranteed at least 80% battery capacity left. It also included a free charger, which Apple has stopped providing for free with their brand new phones.

As I see it, I paid less than 20% of full retail and got something worth 95% of new.

Last edited:
Back