Redneck and his Redneck mower!

This is a real Texas lawn mower! Note the man: Oil company hat boots with shorts beer belly Note the mower: Steer head on the front Nitrous Oxide system Dual exhaust Just realized there is no way to post a picture. If there is tell me please!

Well people do it. You and I just haven't figured it out yet. I think you have to have the photo on a server somewhere that is on line, then post a link. Maybe if the link is posted with the right format it will automatically load up the photo as folks open the thread, but I really don't know and haven't the time to figure it out. Would like the lawnmower photo to send to some folks. I saw one redneck mower photo where they mounted an old push reel mower in place of the forks on an old beat up bicycle. Pretty funny.

I you do a search on this thread for "Free image hosting", you'll find a place where you can post pictures. You basically have to upload your pictures to a web server, then using the "Image" button, under Instant UBB Code, to post the image.