Redline web site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Good job sprintman. I hope my UOA with RL looks good. My car runs very nice on this oil. Surprisingly quiet.

"They realize it's a little out of date."

A little ??
rolleyes.gif

"Tell them to add 5w40 on to it too, since many people ask about it."

And 5W20, too.
wink.gif

--- Bror Jace

Bror I have asked. And Buster yes my Outback liked RL 5W30, very quiet, zero consumption and best economy. If it's your first run with RL I bet the oil goes black pretty quickly as mine did even after RX and Delvac 1.

As I said in another thread, I'm amazed at how well my car runs on this oil. It must be doing something right. BTW, the bottle of 5w-30 I have says RL is A3 rated.

Sprintman, there is some good information on that website. How do Australians view Redline? More so the oil gurus that are into cars and racing?
cheers.gif

No one seems to know about it but click on the dealers section like I did and I was gobsmacked to see how many small outlets everywhere have it. I know Volvo Australia have mandated it for all new trucks and I believe others are in the testing stage. RL Oz can be pretty proud of the job they have done on this new site which even I wasn't aware of, it puts most others too shame IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back