Redline si1 vs crc renew one tank.PEA

Which has the most PEA in it? I read,from a 2016 post,red line reduced its PEA to 30-32%. Crc renew, advertises it has the most PEA in it. I've used renew,last year,you could feel it did more than guaranteed too pass!
I never tried redline. I know,it was at one point,close too 50%? Or 40%?PEA..is it still the same now,or reduced? And stands up too crc renew?
I wish I could do a nates automotive..oddball he is.but useful information!.put a camera in each spark plug hole after running a product.but,I have a 98 lesabre.did my plugs months ago..wires are notorious for getting destroyed when removing,so I cannot.

That's right, here was a recent thread post, Redline listed 25-30% at last check.

CRC Renew lists 25-30% if this is the right product. So take you're pick on which is cheaper per ounce.

Where did you get that figure...that's incorrect.
Read my 1st link in my post. That information is still current.
Not according to gumouts own PDS Sheets -- - - go look on their website and check it out.
The PEA content in their additives is FAR less than it used to be.

You quoted CRC - - - I was talking about Gumout products.
first link is to a forum post which states the following:
"Regane = 10-30%PEA, 6 oz per 21 gal (1oz/3.5gal) 0.08oz PEA/gal"

polyetheramine mixture Registry #: 8488 Date of Decision: January 30, 2013 - Skin Irrit. 2, H315 Eye Irrit. 2B, H320 - -3-7%

See for your self - https://3enoro1q5ve12ubndv13jkpk-wp...ploads/2017/05/30001-Gumout-All-in-One-EN.pdf

I am not incorrect. I believe you might be though.........
Nope, that link is for all-in-one. A different product that I wouldn't particularly recommend.
Here is Gumout Regane, MSDS still lists 10-30%PEA:

As discussed the 6oz vs 12 oz is the reason for the wide range in PEA content where the 12oz is less concentrated but larger volume.
(IE: both bottles recommended to treat 21 gal despite different volumes)

first link is to a forum post which states the following:
"Regane = 10-30%PEA, 6 oz per 21 gal (1oz/3.5gal) 0.08oz PEA/gal"

Nope, that link is for all-in-one. A different product that I wouldn't particularly recommend.
Here is Gumout Regane, MSDS still lists 10-30%PEA:

As discussed the 6oz vs 12 oz is the reason for the wide range in PEA content where the 12oz is less concentrated but larger volume.
(IE: both bottles recommended to treat 21 gal despite different volumes)
That sds is some shady stuff......
Two very different percentages and two of the same ingredient profiles. Where the PEA is concerned.
15-40% and than 1-5% for the same chemicals?

You're looking at the Canadian version.
SDS is not meant to provide specific information regarding ingredient concentrations...just ranges to cover safety information.

Redline can be had for ~$0.93/ounce.
Gumout Regane can be had for ~$0.75/ounce if you buy the 6 pack, a little more expensive for individual, but still cheaper than Redline.
...and available all day every day from bix box store.

The 6oz version is similar PEA content to Redline.
Techron doesn't even list PEA outright, but that's still a good product with similar concentration as well.
If you don't believe that or the SDS bothers you, then go with Redline.
I'm not really trying to disuade you from that, Redline is fine, just trying to keep facts straight.

Awesome! Ad,red line availed back,so it's the same.how about gumout high !ileage?
High Mileage version is the same PEA concentration as std. version. It has higher amount of middle distillates which act to a degree as an upper cylinder lubricant.

You're looking at the Canadian version.
SDS is not meant to provide specific information regarding ingredient concentrations...just ranges to cover safety information.

Redline can be had for ~$0.93/ounce.
Gumout Regane can be had for ~$0.75/ounce if you buy the 6 pack, a little more expensive for individual, but still cheaper than Redline.
...and available all day every day from bix box store.

The 6oz version is similar PEA content to Redline.
Techron doesn't even list PEA outright, but that's still a good product with similar concentration as well.
If you don't believe that or the SDS bothers you, then go with Redline.
I'm not really trying to disuade you from that, Redline is fine, just trying to keep facts straight.

High Mileage version is the same PEA concentration as std. version. It has higher amount of middle distillates which act to a degree as an upper cylinder lubricant.
I am in Canada....so I use the Canadian sds.
I prefer redline as they are more straightforward with their products.

Back