Redline Oil Updated Data Sheets

Not at all surprising…a big corp cheapens the input cost/ingredients used in a product, and a person who ‘really cares’ about the quality of the product ‘no longer aligns with the companies direction’.
Well I don't think that's happened yet as far as I can tell and from what FoxTrot has said. Their oils still look as stout as ever.

Looks like changes were made in the Professional Series oils, where it relates to Dexos 1 and SP.
Group III/Group IV PAO base stocks are in ..... Ester is gone from the base stock in Professional Series.

It's the red jug Red Line sold at places like Walmart.com. It is ester-based. Perhaps it's called Red Line Performance..... ??

I doubt the Kiev shoppers visit Walmart.com. Perhaps a mistake of myself to get entangled in a discussion with someone on an opposite global continent.

I'll bow out. Prayers are with you there in Ukraine. Wishing your country the best.

Last edited:
Many thanks for your wishes and support of my country!

May be you will be surprised, but Redline or Amsoil are still available from local sellers in Ukraine. I even had UOA of Redline Performance Series (it’s still uses ethers/pao) in my previous Porsche Cayenne… Professional series is a different line of Redline and doesn’t contain ethers. And last 10 years I ordered oils, fluids and even PowerStop brakes from Amazon and Walmart.com. I prefer Extended Performance lines from Mobil/Castrol. They are not available in the EU or Ukraine, only in the US.. so personally me quite integrated to your retail:)
By the way, I’ve tested different fuel cleaners for PEA and I couldn’t find Redline SL1 in the EU and ordered it in Ukraine with delivery to Slovakia (where I’m living now). https://youtube.com/@OilAdditives?si=V9W1eddfAPEV_98E

Looks like changes were made in the Professional Series oils, where it relates to Dexos 1 and SP.
Group III/Group IV PAO base stocks are in ..... Ester is gone from the base stock in Professional Series.
They should never have stooped to a oem line of oil 🛢and neither Amsoil,Royal Purple either.

Back