Redline oil for G8x M3/4

Are there any owners here using Redline HPMO in their new Bimmer M3/4?
I used it in the E92 and the S65 loved it.
have a G80 on order and want to get lined up for early OCIs
thanks for your thoughts.

I talked with Dave Granquist at Redline Oil, today 👍🏻
we had an in depth conversation.
He said the low budget oil analyses misread the oxygenated ester molecules, read as oxidation. He stated that they are polarized (esters) and the oxygen atoms make the ester attraction to the engine. Their oils don’t suffer from premature oxidation and the readings are misleading. Also, regarding the correct oil for the new M3 / S58 engine __ it is the low ash Euro series high performance oil. Group 4/5 with the proper additive package. 5w30.
Soon the 0W30 will be added.
so glad I called him today.
all set, having talked with the authority….
www.redlineoil.com

Euro-Series 5W30 Motor Oil

I talked with Dave Granquist at Redline Oil, today 👍🏻
we had an in depth conversation.
He said the low budget oil analyses misread the oxygenated ester molecules, read as oxidation. He stated that they are polarized (esters) and the oxygen atoms make the ester attraction to the engine. Their oils don’t suffer from premature oxidation and the readings are misleading. Also, regarding the correct oil for the new M3 / S58 engine __ it is the low ash Euro series high performance oil. Group 4/5 with the proper additive package. 5w30.
Soon the 0W30 will be added.
so glad I called him today.
all set, having talked with the authority….
www.redlineoil.com

Euro-Series 5W30 Motor Oil

The Euro series is intriguing because it retains RL's PAO/POE blend only with a more modern additive system.

I'm guessing Bimmerworld has had enough experience with RL to know it is working for them.

Back