Redline HP 0w20 new specs?

Apparently it's looking like they took away some of the pour point ability as it was -76. Now at the very top they have a whole bunch of new listings and the burn off number is down almost half as it was around 9 and now it's showing the noack at 5!?!?!

I mean I still use some of their products but wow. I didn't come across any of the other products that had changes that are so obvious as this one was. Was this the discussion that everybody was having about some of their products a while back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208_153417_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230208_153417_Chrome.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 61
Well, the NOACK still looks good, since they raised the Pour Point, did they also lower the price? Something tells me this oil has less PAO in it.

Well, the NOACK still looks good, since they raised the Pour Point, did they also lower the price? Something tells me this oil has less PAO in it.
Or a thicker base oil, but the easiest way to increase the profit is to lower the quality. Better to cut the PAO than the ester.

"Thank you for contacting Red Line Oil, sorry for the confussion, the 0W30 web site hasn’t been updated, the NOACK evaporation is 6%, I attached the current PDS. The 0W20 has a NOACK evaporation of 5%.
Regards,
Dave Granquist"

Current spec for 0w30.

1684344870669.jpg

Back