Redline DCTF any good?

I was just wondering if anyone here has ever used redline dctf and if they had any opinions on it. Also if anyone has ever used redline DCTF on a bmw manual transmission requiring MTF LT-5 fluid I would love to know how your experience was.

Thanks!

Red Line makes some excellent transmission fluids. I use the C+ in ATF4 applications. The DCTF is somewhat of an unknown as it is new enough to not have much of a track record. It is PAO and group V based so that's something. As far as using it as a manual gear oil I wouldn't know. Is there some basis for the question?

Red Line makes some excellent transmission fluids. I use the C+ in ATF4 applications. The DCTF is somewhat of an unknown as it is new enough to not have much of a track record. It is PAO and group V based so that's something. As far as using it as a manual gear oil I wouldn't know. Is there some basis for the question?
Yeah I'm going to use it on my m2, the manual on that car uses low viscosity fluid and dctf is suitable for mtf lt5 requirements that bmw requests. I also wanted something to maybe improve shifting and remove some of the knotchiness that the stock pentosin made fluid (likely ffl3) is giving me.

Yeah I'm going to use it on my m2, the manual on that car uses low viscosity fluid and dctf is suitable for mtf lt5 requirements that bmw requests. I also wanted something to maybe improve shifting and remove some of the knotchiness that the stock pentosin made fluid (likely ffl3) is giving me.
Interesting. Don't forget to post the results on whether the shifting improves or not.

Back