redline at advanced auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
i spoke to redline today and asked him about whats going on with redline oils and advance auto parts. he said that advance auto parts are just not going to stock it on the shelves but anyone can oder it via advance auto parts. the stores around here are just going to keep it in the stock room so it wouldn't hurt to check with them

quote:

Originally posted by boxcartommie22:
i spoke to redline today and asked him about whats going on with redline oils and advance auto parts. he said that advance auto parts are just not going to stock it on the shelves but anyone can oder it via advance auto parts. the stores around here are just going to keep it in the stock room so it wouldn't hurt to check with them

That conficts with what the manager has said at the local Advance here. I asked if he can order me some Redline 15w-40 Diesel rated oil and his response is that Advance is selling off all existing stock and they are not allowed to take orders for more.

Hammer

Just got the Spring/Summer 2005 Advance Auto Parts catalog (prices good through September 2005--boy won't they be sad when they find out Redline prices are going up $1.20 a quart?). When I bought this catalog a few days ago I noted the page of Redline Oil and said to the guy at Adv Auto, "Redline is in this catalog, but I thought you were discontinuing it." He replied that they will still special order it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back