Redline 5w30 VOA

Thanks for all these analysis' on it. Guessing it remains SN cert to this day.
Well that means I can scribble it off my future Oil Brands to try Refrigerator Magnet List.
I need add pack built of SP cert.
A TGDI Medical Doctor would say this Red Line has OD'd on Calcium and needs dozens of intravenous tubes of Magnesium.

Last edited:
Thanks for all these analysis' on it. Guessing it remains SN cert to this day.
Well that means I can scribble it off my future Oil Brands to try Refrigerator Magnet List.
I need add pack built of SP cert.
A TGDI Medical Doctor would say this Red Line has OD'd on Calcium and needs dozens of intravenous tubes of Magnesium.
0w30 and 0w20 have been formulated for LSPI/SP (Mg/Ca).

Thanks Buster.

Is this SP-stuff the same as what's in the Kendall GT Max?
I was interested a few years ago and I thought member Overkill mentioned back then this was virtually Kendall oil-out-of-the-same-bag.

Anyways, the price I saw was around $65 per gallon at Amazon. I wouldn't buy more than one gallon. I want to see if it drowns that sewing machine under the hood of my wife's Kia 2.0. All that Ester in it might do-the-trick. My current Amsoil Euro 0w30 didn't quiet that engine. Neither did the Quaker State Euro 5w40 prior to that.

The Grapevine here says I should get Lubri-Moly Ceratec and others say HPL Performance Plus.
Wifey won't part with that Soul XLine. She absolutely loves it.

Last edited:
Thanks Buster.

Is this SP-stuff the same as what's in the Kendall GT Max?
I was interested a few years ago and I thought member Overkill mentioned back then this was virtually Kendall oil-out-of-the-same-bag.

Anyways, the price I saw was around $65 per gallon at Amazon. I wouldn't buy more than one gallon. I want to see if it drowns that sewing machine under the hood of my wife's Kia 2.0. All that Ester in it might do-the-trick. My current Amsoil Euro 0w30 didn't quiet that engine. Neither did the Quaker State Euro 5w40 prior to that.

The Grapevine here says I should get Lubri-Moly Ceratec and others say HPL Performance Plus.
Wifey won't part with that Soul XLine. She absolutely loves it.
No that's their run of the mill line. Noting like the SP 0w30.

Back