Red Line has made me angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are limited Red Line oil dealers up here in Ontario and I have found a good one around the corner from me, but the price is a bit higher than I know I should be able to get.

I contacted other "dealers" but none are returning my e-mails and/or calls, even after repeated attempts.

I even e-mailed Corporate about this, and regarding my interest in possibly being a dealer for them. 3 times and not 1 response.

I think after this lack of service from the dealers and from corporate I will be going back to Amsoil even if their (Red Line) product fairs better in my application.

Your experiences?

Take your $0.02 back... I want a refund!
lol.gif

Wild Goose Performance in Stoney Creek. wildgooseperformance.com

I deal with Shawn... Good guy, Excellent service, but prices are OK, not super... (I'm cheap frugal)

I would not use red line if that is the way they do business actually i have been using pyb and we use conoco phillips at the shop both good oils i have used pp a number of times and have had good luck and a couple of good blackstone reports

Originally Posted By: MGregoir
I have e-mailed the Red Line tech contact and had an e-mail within 24 hours answering my question.

Same here. Could it be that you have a block on your email and not allowing them to get back to you? Have you tried calling them instead of email? I have emailed Redline several times and always got a quick response.

This is why I started the thread... Not to slander Red Line but to find out other peoples experiences because I have had really terrible luck other than with the Wild Goose guys... But the price isn't the greatest like I said.

Originally Posted By: mcrn
Originally Posted By: MGregoir
I have e-mailed the Red Line tech contact and had an e-mail within 24 hours answering my question.

Same here. Could it be that you have a block on your email and not allowing them to get back to you? Have you tried calling them instead of email? I have emailed Redline several times and always got a quick response.

I have only called dealers, not Red Line corporate as it is long distance, I have only e-mailed them.

I doubt they have a block because I have e-mailed them from 2 different accounts to ensure it wasn't a SPAM filter problem.

I would use Red Line if it's more readily available. Time to stock up on some Motul 300V I suppose if it's going to be that hard to get Red Line.

Frugal is different than being cheap... I will spend the money if I get the performance and extended OCI for the money...

I'm in the "testing" stage with their product anyways...

redline isnt cheap..
if you want frugal.. go on vacation to detroit or NY for a day and snag up a bunch of PP or castrol edge

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Fine.. I will take it to Walmart without a receipt and get something else... hahaha
grin2.gif

^^Good one!
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back