Red Line has made me angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redline rocks! I call them anytime I need tech advice and Dave is always there to answer any questions. I get mine for [censored] dot com. Very reasnable proces and fast shipping. I use Redline exclusively in my Harley. Excellent performance.

So much for becoming a dealer... They only will allow you to become a dealer if you have a "Walk-in" style repair facility to allow customers to walk in and order products.
smirk2.gif

At least they got back to me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: hpichris
Star it up as a hobby. Then hire family. Then walk away from the business as you watch $$$ role in as you lay back.

Then watch your brother in law spend all the cash and drive it in the ground....

Originally Posted By: PT1
Originally Posted By: hpichris
Star it up as a hobby. Then hire family. Then walk away from the business as you watch $$$ role in as you lay back.

Then watch your brother in law spend all the cash and drive it in the ground....

05.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
There are limited Red Line oil dealers up here in Ontario and I have found a good one around the corner from me, but the price is a bit higher than I know I should be able to get.

I contacted other "dealers" but none are returning my e-mails and/or calls, even after repeated attempts.

I even e-mailed Corporate about this, and regarding my interest in possibly being a dealer for them. 3 times and not 1 response.

I think after this lack of service from the dealers and from corporate I will be going back to Amsoil even if their (Red Line) product fairs better in my application.

Your experiences?

Why not order off of the internet? I just bought Red Line from ogracing.com, no problems, cheap price.

Why not order off of the internet? I just bought Red Line from ogracing.com, no problems, cheap price.
[/quote]

OGRACING seems to have raised the price of redline oil by $11/case overnight{some weights went up even more}!!!! I use to purchase any weight oil from them for $98/case DELIVERED price to my door......those days are over

Stevie,

Kestas and I head up the Lithuanian mob in Detroit. We will protect you. But....if anything goes down, he is more in charge than I am.

Last edited:
Quote:
Can't imagine why you'd be using Red Line if you're "frugal".
I thought Red Line was one of those "boutique oils". Meaning if you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it.
27.gif
J/K
grin2.gif

One thing for sure, not worth getting angry about.

Nothing really makes me angry... It takes a lot to get me mad.

I just was a bit taken back by the problems I was encountering is all.

I want the cheapest price I can find on Red Line is that so wrong?

Redline has been the BEST company in terms of customer service that I've dealt with among oil manufacturers. Dave and Roy are always willing to answer questions, and give you more detail about their product than most other companies out there.

Sorry to hear about your experience, but I have had nothing but positive experience when dealing with them. Dave Granquist is a nice guy.

Running their 0w-20 now. 10k mile sample will be sent off. Probably not until late winter.

I know where I can get it all over Ontario

Except Stevie with the one RL dealer close to me (Ontario), he says he is unable to obtain all RL products, for example he is not able to obtain the 0W30 PCMO.
21.gif

I know where I can get it all over Ontario... But who has the price that I'm willing to pay.
grin2.gif

so how much do you want to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back