Red Line has made me angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Rand
redline isnt cheap..
if you want frugal.. go on vacation to detroit or NY for a day and snag up a bunch of PP or castrol edge
I would prefer not to loose my car to thugs...
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Fine.. I will take it to Walmart without a receipt and get something else... hahaha
grin2.gif

^^Good one!
cheers3.gif

I try!
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Rand
redline isnt cheap..
if you want frugal.. go on vacation to detroit or NY for a day and snag up a bunch of PP or castrol edge
I would prefer not to loose my car to thugs...
lol.gif

they sell redline oil in 5w30 and 10w30 at canadian tire around here (toronto area). they charge about 13.99 per liter....not sure what other retailers charge....

I know... The point is the "dealers" should return calls and should offer a better price than retail.

I'm getting a better price than $13.99 from WildGoose but it should still be cheaper from what the cost is.

I'm all for someone making a buck to provide me with the product, but not a huge markup.

Take your $0.02 back... I want a refund!
lol.gif

Not to nitpick....even though I am nitpicking...anyway...If he's taking his $.02 back, he is the one getting a refund.

Originally Posted By: exranger06
Take your $0.02 back... I want a refund!
lol.gif

Not to nitpick....even though I am nitpicking...anyway...If he's taking his $.02 back, he is the one getting a refund.

Shhhh....We need to ignore him when Stevie doesn't take his medication.

Actually the email block from corp/to corp may be legit. During one of my co's acq's in Canada last year we came accross this when trying to get email back and forth. I dont recall what eventually made the fix, by IT felt very strong that CA was monitoring/interferig with the emails. Sounds way beyond silly, but who knows. I will see if I can get more back ground from out IT.

To your post I have gotten nothing but fast and beyond thorough responses from RL via email.

Last edited:
My only experience is ordering through Jegs. I think it was $9 or $10/qt including shipping. Not sure how much is added to ship to Canada.

I guess I'm pretty lucky to have a Summit Racing a few miles from work. They have everything Redline sells stocked on the shelf. Just picked up some D4 the other day
28.gif

Originally Posted By: mcrn
Originally Posted By: MGregoir
I have e-mailed the Red Line tech contact and had an e-mail within 24 hours answering my question.

Same here. Could it be that you have a block on your email and not allowing them to get back to you? Have you tried calling them instead of email? I have emailed Redline several times and always got a quick response.

I have only called dealers, not Red Line corporate as it is long distance, I have only e-mailed them.

(800) 624-7958

Dude, call redline and ask for dave. Like others have said this is not like Redline to not respond promptly to an email. Every time I have called ( a lot!) dave either gets right back to me within ten minutes or is there to field my question from his desk.

Everyone over at RL has always been very friendly and knowledgable in my dealings. Call them and you will see for yourself. Customer service is leaps and bounds over Amsoil. IMO.... Let us know what dave tells you.

Thanks guys... I will call Red Line when I get a free minute. Appreciate everyone posting their experience.

As for the 10,000 posts Papa Bear, it isn't in the rules so I would like to see that happen.
48.gif
Also I support the site with $$$ so I would imagine I have a "get out of jail free" card on that one.
grin2.gif

Ok... I couldn't wait so I called just now. Got a real person on the phone which was great to deal with. She transferred me to Marcy Johnson and she was super.

She told me that they have problems receiving requests sometimes from the form on the website, took my e-mail address down to add to her SPAM filter white-list and asked for me to send it again.

Will keep y'all posted on this one...

Perhaps I can become a Red Line & Amsoil dealer for Canada and a site sponsor?!?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back