Red Bull Soapbox

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
King Tut in his coffin looked hairy

Two young gals walked by my Midtown workplace at the very dawn of Red Bull. They were wearing 40" tall, cylindrical, insulated backpacks fitted with Red Bull livery. They told me it was an energy drink which tastes bad and invited me to as many I wanted because nobody was taking them.
The product was so foul I assumed it was a bad (initial?) batch.
I swear this happened.

Last edited:
King Tut in his coffin looked hairy

Two young gals walked by my Midtown workplace at the very dawn of Red Bull. They were wearing 40" tall, cylindrical, insulated backpacks fitted with Red Bull livery. They told me it was an energy drink which tastes bad and invited me to as many I wanted because nobody was taking them.
The product was so foul I assumed it was a bad (initial?) batch.
I swear this happened.
I swear they use the same additives in motor oil. Can't forget your heart feeling like its about to explode.

Back in the dark ages, I went to a good friend's wedding in rural Ireland before Red Bull hit the US shores, and the original version was, I believe, a bit more potent than what we get. Rural meant no telephones at the inn (it was at the pub next door), and thatched roofs...not there for the tourists to take pictures, these were lived in. Great time as you would expect.

One of his local friends gave me a Red Bull and vodka, said it was an herbal energy drink that lessened hangovers. Whatever, I tried it...I liked it. So I had another, and another, than after midnight the DJ appeared, after 2 the snacks came out, I had a few more and then at sunup I find myself sitting at the foot of our bed watching one of the three Irish TV channels with no sound, Wife fast asleep and I am drunk, wired, heart is thumping, dehydrated and hungover at the same time. Went for a walk just to move and catch one of the guys who worked for me, and was matching me on the RB and vodka, coming back from skinnydipping w/ some of the guests.... We both looked and felt like death...he was smiling though.

I limit myself to one if I ever even get the urge....

• Wow
Reactions: GON
Back