Recommendations for moderate sized gun safe and bedside pistol safes, ammo storage

NO2

We just moved.

I'm looking for a high quality gunsafe for 5-7 Rifles/Shotguns and around 7-10 pistols, not much more than 300 lbs, with a good quality lock. I don't want to be calling a locksmith when it fails. Prefer US made, not Chinese. It will go on a concrete floor in a humidity controlled basement.

I'd also like recommendations for a easy access pistol safe for a bedside table.

Brands and/or models would be appreciated. What features have you found useful? Did you install dehumidifier packs?

How do people store ammo? A metal cabinet? Another safe? This would also go in the basement per the Fire Marshall.

Thanks in advance.

Whats your budget?
Looks like you need a min "24" gun model already might want to go bigger like a shed you can never have too much.

Are you going to stud the floor and bolt it down?

Would definitely consider some form of drying in a basement.
I have a similar product to these in mine.. but not sure how good they work.

Don't waste your money on a safe for your ammo . If you want to keep children away from it get a locking cabinet .

Liberty is one of the more respected names in gun safes. They make a full line of safes, starting with a basic safe that will serve the purpose of giving you peace of mind that your children are locked up and the children are safe, to safes that will protect valuable items from almost any attack, and any fire.

The problem you are going to have is getting a quality safe that is
Take a look at the info on Liberty safes here.

Back