Recommendation for Oil Drain Pans

Jul 17, 2005
Baltimore, MD
I am in need of a new collection pan for when I drain my oil. Currently, I use the type that is a container with an integrated drain pan. It is way old (belonged to my dad), though, and has started to leak. The only ones I see around are made by Blitz and don't satisfy me. The round Blitz has a good capacity but is too thick to give good clearance under the car. The smaller rectangular Blitz is smaller than I would like. I like the integrated container type because I don't have to transfer the oil to another container and there is less clean-up. Anybody have any other sources? My local stores (Wal-Mart, NAPA, AAP, and Pep Boys) don't have anything. Internet searches yielded nothing.