Recommend Small Laser Measurement Tool

Need to find a small but very accurate Laser Measurement tool, primary use will be to cut countertops and create template for depth & width but have several other uses also.

Ideally it would measure in metric (cm & mm) and inch fractions

I have already Bosch outdoor laser measure(s) and Bosch Laser 3d level but need something that can measure very precisely an area where walls may not be straight so the front edge of the countertop may need to be cut a few millimeters wider than the back wall part of the same slab.

Bought this to try out

Last edited:
Need to find a small but very accurate Laser Measurement tool, primary use will be to cut countertops and create template for depth & width but have several other uses also.

Ideally it would measure in metric (cm & mm) and inch fractions

I have already Bosch outdoor laser measure(s) and Bosch Laser 3d level but need something that can measure very precisely an area where walls may not be straight so the front edge of the countertop may need to be cut a few millimeters wider than the back wall part of the same slab.

Bought this to try out
I haven't seen one of the linked ones before. Looks interesting! May have to try one myself.

Back