"Rebuilding Metal Additives"

I'd like to say that I finally understand that while it sounds good and looks good on pen and paper it's probably not going to happen in reality. I stand before some of you now with a bit more understanding that it's just not going to happen in our lifetime. Really, I was trying to show faith, optimism and really looking for something big filled with genuine innovation. I like the thought of what's new in the motoring world. Giving out cars the edge and newest products out there. What sells these ideas 💡 and products are hopeful individuals like myself that just want to take our cars the extra leg,the extra mile over the standard consumer. I surrender the need to read or watch material that speaks false promises. I'd like to thank @MolaKule and @Trav for trying to point these things out in the forum. If I need overkill protection I will seek a boutique oil but not while it's getting changed every 3-6k miles.

It usually isn't the lube choice of a properly maintained vehicle that causes the vehicles owner to buy a new vehicle.

I'd like to say that I finally understand that while it sounds good and looks good on pen and paper it's probably not going to happen in reality. I stand before some of you now with a bit more understanding that it's just not going to happen in our lifetime. Really, I was trying to show faith, optimism and really looking for something big filled with genuine innovation. I like the thought of what's new in the motoring world. Giving out cars the edge and newest products out there. What sells these ideas 💡 and products are hopeful individuals like myself that just want to take our cars the extra leg,the extra mile over the standard consumer. I surrender the need to read or watch material that speaks false promises. I'd like to thank @MolaKule and @Trav for trying to point these things out in the forum. If I need overkill protection I will seek a boutique oil but not while it's getting changed every 3-6k miles.

Attachments

• EB8ED052-E993-40D9-8367-2D9C63634DDC.jpeg
    EB8ED052-E993-40D9-8367-2D9C63634DDC.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
Back