Rear GM A Body seat bottom question

Do they make a tool to aid in the removal of the rear seat bottom on the 70, A Bodies? It’s a pain using my old knees!

Isn't removal a push down/back and lift exercise? I use either folded up, old school seat covers (the huge red shop towel kind) or a few of those gardening pads similar to this:

I'm constantly having to working on the rear quarter window regulators in the Legend. To get to the regulators, the rear seat need to be removed. The rear seat and back bolt in but my knees get trashed having to kneel on the metal floor pan.

Isn't removal a push down/back and lift exercise? I use either folded up, old school seat covers (the huge red shop towel kind) or a few of those gardening pads similar to this:

I'm constantly having to working on the rear quarter window regulators in the Legend. To get to the regulators, the rear seat need to be removed. The rear seat and back bolt in but my knees get trashed having to kneel on the metal floor pan.
Thats exactly how it works but it seems the tension to push down,back and the pull up is a lot greater on my 70 Chevelle than I remember. When I had the seats out last to restuff the installer actually busted my steering wheel as he was using it to brace when pushing.

To carify. I understand how a seat like mine is removed under normal circumstances. However, in my case the release is much tighter than normal for no apparent reason. Thats why I asked if they made a tool that would make my life easier.

I don't know of any tool. Looking at the clips that hold the seat springs in place, there's definitely a technique to getting the seat released.

Untitled-1.jpg
One doesn't need to destroy steering wheels in order to get the seat out. I've struggled with them before only to have them pretty much release themselves after a lot of foul language. "That's how it comes out!"

Back