Real or not real

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Picture4.jpg

I just wandered into a UFO festival in Exeter, NH by "accident" last weekend commemorating the Betty and Barney Hill Incident in late September, 1961.

I saw some "folk" in alien costume similar to what Hollywood was pushing during the run up to the Space age.

trivia: The term Flying Saucer was a misquote by a newspaper of an eyewitness account of a UFO encounter in the late 40's

I just wandered into a UFO festival in Exeter, NH by "accident" last weekend commemorating the Betty and Barney Hill Incident in late September, 1961.

I saw some "folk" in alien costume similar to what Hollywood was pushing during the run up to the Space age.

trivia: The term Flying Saucer was a misquote by a newspaper of an eyewitness account of a UFO encounter in the late 40's
Maybe your attendance at the UFO festival by accident- was no accident?

Here is a UFO conference you might be interested in attending by mistake:

Ozark Mountain
UFO CONFERENCE​

Maybe your attendance at the UFO festival by accident- was no accident?

Here is a UFO conference you might be interested in attending by mistake:

Ozark Mountain​

UFO CONFERENCE​

Thank you, you are a real GON guy :)

but, No thank you. I find it all to be quite a bunch of silliness. - Ken

Reactions: GON
Thank you, you are a real GON guy :)

but, No thank you. I find it all to be quite a bunch of silliness. - Ken
Ken,

I get being somewhere unexpected by mistake/ without intent.

I once traveled out of state to a smaller town to attend an Army buddy's funeral. The night before the funeral I had nothing to do, so I dropped in a local drinking establishment. Discovered very quickly this establishment catered to a very specific clientele. I stayed and finished my beer- but received a whole lot of looks.

Ken,

I get being somewhere unexpected by mistake/ without intent.

I once traveled out of state to a smaller town to attend an Army buddy's funeral. The night before the funeral I had nothing to do, so I dropped in a local drinking establishment. Discovered very quickly this establishment catered to a very specific clientele. I stayed and finished my beer- but received a whole lot of looks.
A buddy and I did that while site seeing in San Francisco one afternoon in the early 70s. Once our eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, we became aware that there were not going to be any pretty ladies around. Too many guys in speedos!
We didn't even finish our beers.

• Haha
Reactions: GON
Back