Raybestos Element3 Brakes and rotors for a 2014 Toyota Corolla

We’ve got complete sets of element3 / eht pads on two of our vehicles. I’m very pleased with them. I suspect they are a little harder on rotors, but that’s ok. They perform great, and the dusting is minimal for how they drive.

There is nothing wrong with Raybestos, but for your Corolla, there is a better choice.

Rock Auto has Advics rotors for that car. Advics seems to be the OE supplier, and those Advics rotors are US-made as well. Pair them with either Akebono or Beck/Arnley OE pads :)

Advics also makes pads for your Corolla, but they are currently out-of-stock on Rock Auto.

I put Raybestos E3 on the 2017 Sienna a few months ago and it was great, no noise at all.
I did not replaced the rotor, though.
It is still the genuine Toyota rotor.

Around 5000 miles so far, still no brake noise at all.

There is nothing wrong with Raybestos, but for your Corolla, there is a better choice.

Rock Auto has Advics rotors for that car. Advics seems to be the OE supplier, and those Advics rotors are US-made as well. Pair them with either Akebono or Beck/Arnley OE pads :)

Advics also makes pads for your Corolla, but they are currently out-of-stock on Rock Auto.
Anything Toyota brakes I run away like it is a plague.
I put also Raybestos E3 on Sienna few weeks back and Pagid pads.
Trav was saying they are good and they were a steal on RockAuto, so we will see. I had EBC Premium rotors and Green Stuff pads. Both shot after 30k, but they were huge improvement over OE.
These pads are also very aggressive, so we will see about rotors.

^^^ I will say, when I had a gen1 tundra, oem brake shoes for the rear were the only way to go. Nobody else made shoes that had the braking power of the oem. There also weren’t but one aftermarket offering when I was looking. Aftermarket was $30, dealer list was $120. When it came down to it, the dealer gave me the set for $95 or so, but in that truck it was worth it. Gen1 tundras were weak in the stopping department, even with 4 piston calipers up front, a real problem when towing. Toyota’s brake shoes were the best option there.

^^^ I will say, when I had a gen1 tundra, oem brake shoes for the rear were the only way to go. Nobody else made shoes that had the braking power of the oem. There also weren’t but one aftermarket offering when I was looking. Aftermarket was $30, dealer list was $120. When it came down to it, the dealer gave me the set for $95 or so, but in that truck it was worth it. Gen1 tundras were weak in the stopping department, even with 4 piston calipers up front, a real problem when towing. Toyota’s brake shoes were the best option there.
Try a Lexus GS350 F Sport. The only front brakes that won't squeal are the Lexus rotor and pad replacements.

I have their pads on my Kia for the last 12k miles. Awesome braking, no noise. Highly recommend

I used Element 3 rotors and brake pads (plus Raybestos calipers) on my 2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 purchased through Rock Auto earlier this summer. Holding up well and no issues. Nice savings vs Toyota OEM parts.

I am using the Raybestos Element 3 on my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and they work great. In fact they work better than the Wagner Thermoquite pads that I used before. They should be fine for your Corolla.

Back