Rather interesting paint job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Some "Fabulous" comments in this thread!
LOL.gif

Nice to see all us getting along in the same sandbox!
grin2.gif

My partner Adam always liked the VW Cabriolet, so I bought it for him for Christmas. While it is a fun car to drive, It's not my cup of tea.

Betty.JPG

I would rather a classic Chevy Belair type car personally, but I'm not your typical gay guy I guess.

I wish that I could have a "Rainbow" on my avatar here, would be nice to see all the members that belong to the community. I bet you there is more than you think. I have PM'ed back/forth with a few members already. Viragobry, I had an idea but now it was confirmed. Glad to see another!
wink.gif

cheers3.gif
everyone!

Here's a convertible with VW running gear.

iara4lw0.jpg

Bolwell Ikara about 30 years ago. VW Golf running gear mounted X1-9 style.

Here's a song (with a home-made video) that's sweeping the globe. It may be a contender to replace "It's Raining Men" as the Gay National Anthem. Pay more attention to the words than the video....it's not the official video for the song, it's just something someone put together. But the song has a good, yet funny message.

If I may quote exranger06: Warning! Foul language NSFW NSFK!
(but freakin HILARIOUS!!)

http://www.youtube.com/[censored]

Some "Fabulous" comments in this thread!
LOL.gif

Nice to see all us getting along in the same sandbox!
grin2.gif

My partner Adam always liked the VW Cabriolet, so I bought it for him for Christmas. While it is a fun car to drive, It's not my cup of tea.

Betty.JPG

I would rather a classic Chevy Belair type car personally, but I'm not your typical gay guy I guess.

I wish that I could have a "Rainbow" on my avatar here, would be nice to see all the members that belong to the community. I bet you there is more than you think. I have PM'ed back/forth with a few members already. Viragobry, I had an idea but now it was confirmed. Glad to see another!
wink.gif

cheers3.gif
everyone!

[censored], I still like those cars!

Thanks for 'taking them away' from straight guys to drive!!! (J/K)

:p

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
Here's a song (with a home-made video) that's sweeping the globe. It may be a contender to replace "It's Raining Men" as the Gay National Anthem. Pay more attention to the words than the video....it's not the official video for the song, it's just something someone put together. But the song has a good, yet funny message.

If I may quote exranger06: Warning! Foul language NSFW NSFK!
(but freakin HILARIOUS!!)

(YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK REMOVED)

Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!! Absolutely Brilliant!
grin2.gif

Which one are you in the video?
LOL.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: addyguy
[censored], I still like those cars!

Thanks for 'taking them away' from straight guys to drive!!! (J/K)

:p

Muhahahahaha
LOL.gif

[Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!! Absolutely Brilliant!
grin2.gif

Which one are you in the video?
LOL.gif

I'm the guy brushing his hair.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

iara4lw0.jpg

Bolwell Ikara about 30 years ago. VW Golf running gear mounted X1-9 style.

Looks like the offspring of a VW Golf and a Pontiac Aztec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back