Rather interesting paint job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: Chris142
I'll just say that I would not advertize my preferance on my car like this guy has if I was that way.

Don't you have those naked, leggy chick mudflaps on your Pete?
LOL.gif

Mori,

The funny thing is, I used to the "Girl" silhouette radio antenna on my first car because I was trying so hard to keep everyone from knowing my secret.
LOL.gif

Then I grew up, came out and threw the antenna away.

I have so much more closet space now, it's incredible...
crackmeup2.gif

That reminds me, I saw this sticker the other day and it cracked me up.

mudflap.jpg

Originally Posted By: Samilcar

That reminds me, I saw this sticker the other day and it cracked me up.

mudflap.jpg

LOL.gif
Oh, I gotta get one of those for my truck...
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: harley145000
steve if your gay,we still like you

Harley145000, I appreciate the kind words...
blush.gif

I'm sure some on here will take offense or try to "Convert" me as it were...
smirk2.gif

Harley145000, I appreciate the kind words...
blush.gif

smirk2.gif

Hey now! What's wrong with converting? You're always trying to convert people to Amsoil after all...
grin2.gif

LOL.gif
I'm not trying to convert them, just trying to show everyone that API certification isn't all that important and that there are very quality oils out there that do outperform other more mainstream oils in certain applications without the sacred API approval.

Amsoil is not a "one size fits all" oil that will cure all problems and get you and insane life out of your engine over the others, but they do make a darn fine product that stands the test of time IMO from my experiences so I advertise such and suggest that others try their products.

I also talk about Pennzoil Platinum, Auto-Rx, FP+ & Renewable Lube Fuel System Cleaner because these are all products that I have had success with and feel confident that they would work great in others applications.

After all isn't BITOG about sharing information and experiences? it's not like I'm trying to recruit people to buy Amsoil because I'm a dealer and get commission credits or anything like that. (Not sure if this is how the system works, but I assume it's like all other MLM systems)

cheers3.gif

Today I saw a stretched Excalibur with an In-N-Out burger sticker on the rear. Unfortunately I couldn't reach for my camera.

I love In-N-Out burger... I went there when I visited California... What a simple concept and I bet they do really well. Delicious!
20.gif

smirk2.gif

Not me! Live how you wanna live!

I look at it as 2 extra females available for me!
banana2.gif

I didn't know about the secret menu...
thumbsup2.gif
Thanks for that...

As for the 2 extra females... You can have my sister to make three! She drives me crazy!
grin2.gif

While you are chowing down at In-N-Out, look for the references to Bible verses on the soft drink cup bottoms (finish your drink before turning the cup upside down) and paper wrappers.

If that is a business advertisement and not "showing support" then they copied the rainbow flag used to "show support" in color and order by accident. It looks like it has a bible verse on the back window with a cross too.

Originally Posted By: Chris142

As for the 2 extra females... You can have my sister to make three! She drives me crazy!
grin2.gif

Pics?

Do you want this thread to be locked?
LOL.gif

LOL.gif
I'm not trying to convert them, just trying to show everyone that API certification isn't all that important and that there are very quality oils out there that do outperform other more mainstream oils in certain applications without the sacred API approval.

cheers3.gif

If their oil choices are threatened by your oil choices, they must not be very secure in them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back