Range Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned my range bag in another thread today and thought I'd post what I use after several failed attempts with other products in the past. I use a G.P.S. Tactical Bag which can be seen on page 30 of the attached catalog. Very well made and as anyone who routinely goes to the range will know, the need for rigidity is important when you consider the weight of everything we bring with us. What do you folks use?

http://www.goutdoorsproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/2019-catalog-102618.pdf

F1B102F0-288B-4986-BFDA-DD2D56DECA06.jpeg

Midway USA competition range bag when it was first introduced well over a decade ago. I've overloaded it to the point where I could barely lift it and it's still good. Room for muffs, water, ammo, mags, glasses, timer. Most of the time my spotting scope fits too.

Highly recommended and a great value.

Originally Posted by LotI
Midway USA competition range bag when it was first introduced well over a decade ago. I've overloaded it to the point where I could barely lift it and it's still good. Room for muffs, water, ammo, mags, glasses, timer. Most of the time my spotting scope fits too.

Highly recommended and a great value.

+1 on the Midway bag. I have had one for years and it is still going strong.

Originally Posted by CT8
I use an old small suitcase. Not tacticool at all.

LOL +1

I use one ingersoll rand tool bag and one big TJ Max reusable shopping bag. Not tactical but quite incognito!

Originally Posted by JHZR2
Originally Posted by CT8
I use an old small suitcase. Not tacticool at all.

LOL +1

I use one ingersoll rand tool bag and one big TJ Max reusable shopping bag. Not tactical but quite incognito!

I should ask my wife to see if she has a violin case she no longer uses.

Originally Posted by WyrTwister
I use a cheap HF tool bag . Pick them up , on sale for around $ 5 .

https://www.harborfreight.com/15-in-tool-bag-with-14-pockets-61469.html

Not a bad idea, hadn't thought to use that. I've been using whatever bag I had handy. Somewhat tempted to find a bag on wheels, as I'm working on setting up a range in the backyard, but it's a bit of a walk to get there. Maybe a backpack would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back