Random Pics of 2020 Winter Activities

Got to play with trains with my club setup at the local museum:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Early winter sunrise at work:
[Linked Image]

Honed my arborist skills removing diseased trees near my office/shop. I'm a bit fearful of heights!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Some of my workplace humor. Last week a gas tank strap let go-near fireball experience....just safety inspected 2 months prior:
[Linked Image]

This pair decided to free range the entire winter, sleeping in the cedar trees each night.
[Linked Image]

More workplace humor. Late winter visitors to the chickens above. No idea how that pinky got 50 ft. up in the tree, upper left!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I love the evergreen trees up north.

I'd love to get to a place where I could have a cabin up north for summer, and live down south in winter.

Nice photos.
I miss the "up north" of Michigan. Lots of years and experiences by West Branch, Clare and beyond to the ski country though mostly in the Lower P. Dirt bikes and trail rides with family in the summers etc...

Smiling as I recall taking our grand kids to see a train set up like that here in C Springs a few years in a row. Very similar looking display at one of the local EXPO Centers here and we always get a good laugh at one particular morbid scene. On a highway overpass, there is a car/motorcycle accident scene displayed and a gruesome amount of color and detail on the road. I think the ambulance and police are "on scene".

It must be a privileged feeling to set those up and bring such fun and wonder to all that enjoy the detail and work among the train hobby and those interests. Bravo !

Last edited:
Back