Rampage muscle truck

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/ram-rampage-muscle-truck-dreams

Its just an idea at this point, but
thumbsup2.gif

El Cachallenger? I am sure some would sell to the people that bought the PT cruiser or the original Rampage.

Originally Posted by CT8
El Cachallenger? I am sure some would sell to the people that bought the PT cruiser or the original Rampage.

Neither one of those had a 717 hp supercharged V8 under the hood.
34.gif

I'm not a fan of any of the Challenger/Chargers...but this...oddly appealing to me. I have a soft spot for El-Camino type cars, probably because my grandfather had 5 of them growing up and I spent lots of time in them.

I'd love to import a Holden UTE in 25 years. Be just as practical as a small truck for me and I wouldn't ever have to worry about taking the whole family to Home Depot when I needed to go.

Originally Posted by gfh77665
Originally Posted by CT8

Neither one of those had a 717 hp supercharged V8 under the hood.
34.gif

A neighbor has a Hellcat Challenger. Yes it does have a bit of get up and go. Going for rides puts a smile on my face. My wife always asks after I go for a ride if I am going to buy one. I tell her my F150 with the 2.7 is almost as fast
banana2.gif

Originally Posted by 4WD
Designed by Pendejo Studios

Yeah !!! perfect.

Strangely........I really like it. Build it. My opinion it would sell if the base wasn't over $33K....$41K fully loaded.

To me, it oddly has similar lines to a Camaro...if not for the front badge, I would have thought it was a Camaro at first glance.

I think it's dumb. El Camino's, Ranchero's, and the general concept were an oddity of the 1970's decade.

I'd certainly choose this over a Ridgeline.

But having a very fast Mopar sportscar and a RAM truck for hauling, I probably wouldn't buy one.

Now that everybody and anybody has a supersized and lifted full cab pickup with 4WD, I predict that there will be more than a few that want some of the el-camino/ranchero functionality and the different look of in that sort of vehicle

Originally Posted by SeaJay
Now that everybody and anybody has a supersized and lifted full cab pickup with 4WD, I predict that there will be more than a few that want some of the el-camino/ranchero functionality and the different look of in that sort of vehicle

Can confirm. Would be an awesome 3rd car, I'd crank it up like those Holden Ute's Australia had
lol.gif

Back