Rambo: "Last Blood." Anybody seen it?

Simple quick question.. Just wondering if anyone saw the previous and supposedly last (yeah right) Rambo movie.. "Last Blood."

It was given to me on DVD but I like to spend my days resting.. wanted some opinion from my BITOG kinfolk as to if it was enjoyable or "Straight into the trash basket."

?

My Dad is a Marine and he has told me, repeatedly. He HATED Rambo: First Blood.

(Also told me, most people in the service dislike that kind of thing and its also total ********.)

I saw the 2008 one and I was like.. eh.

Another Stallone franchise..

Simple quick question.. Just wondering if anyone saw the previous and supposedly last (yeah right) Rambo movie.. "Last Blood."

It was given to me on DVD but I like to spend my days resting.. wanted some opinion from my BITOG kinfolk as to if it was enjoyable or "Straight into the trash basket."

?

It was great when I was 14 :ROFLMAO:

I think it was in that move....or the one prior. Nothing cooler to an average boy than Rambo twisting on an explosive arrowhead and using a compound bow to blow up the bad guys.

Yeah .If you have seen 1 Rambo movie you have seen them all. I use the free movie site. I would be upset having to pay out of pocket for any movie I have seen in the past few decades, since the free web sites. I did a binge watch of every James Bond movie ever made and towards the end of the list of movies it was painful but I finished watching them all Every movie was the same.This guy ruins Sylvester and Ahnuld swarts.

Last edited:
We used to always make fun of it,because it’s like,how can one lone dude defeat a whole army haha!

I liked it. Not as much as First Blood, which was amazing and never gets old (except Crenna's overacting), but it was still good. The story line about how Sly tried to rescue that Mexican American girl from being drugged and trafficked was really creepy. But his preparation for the gang attack was like a reverse Arnold/Commando situation. Rather than Arnold single handedly taking out a Carribean army, Sly takes down the entire gang that dared enter is Vietcong style tunnel trap!

Nobody watches a Stallone or Schwarzenegger movie because they are realistic, so let's get that out of the way first.

I tend to enjoy Stallone's action movies. I liked the Expendables series and I liked this latest Rambo flick. If you didn't like the earlier Rambo films, you aren't going to like this one, if you did, you will, that's basically what it comes down to. He's not doing any major departure from his previous recipe for dishing up an action flick.

Arnold and Sly make over the top action movies that are not meant to be realistic they are meant to entertain.
Two of the best are the original First Blood and Predator.

Nobody watches a Stallone or Schwarzenegger movie because they are realistic, so let's get that out of the way first.

I tend to enjoy Stallone's action movies. I liked the Expendables series and I liked this latest Rambo flick. If you didn't like the earlier Rambo films, you aren't going to like this one, if you did, you will, that's basically what it comes down to. He's not doing any major departure from his previous recipe for dishing up an action flick.
I liked Last Blood and saw it at the cinema. I tend to disagree with the critics.

Did you like Escape Plan? :)

Yeah .If you have seen 1 Rambo movie you have seen them all. I use the free movie site. I would be upset having to pay out of pocket for any movie I have seen in the past few decades, since the free web sites. I did a binge watch of every James Bond movie ever made and towards the end of the list of movies it was painful but I finished watching them all Every movie was the same.This guy ruins Sylvester and Ahnuld swarts.
There is a reason those movies are FREE, and they don't have those who aren't free.

There is a reason those movies are FREE, and they don't have those who aren't free.

I think I'm a little weird. As to The Expendables. I liked the first one. Particularly because my dude Jason Statham was on it.

The second one.. I found it unwatchable, had to turn it off halfway through. Just wasn't vibing with me. Didn't bother with the third.

Same with The Hangover.. all you need to see is the first one, is the exact same movie.

I don't quite understand what you are saying here, Would you explain?
I just watched "The Marksman" last night, Liam Neesom. Same basic formula movie.
The new movies that get me are include these "old" action movie stars, and all they do is make a cameo appearance.
The last Terminator movie comes to mind, Bruce Willis' last one too. Bad Boys for Life was terrible

Not much in the way of middle ground on this franchise (and a few other Stallone franchise movies). You either love it, and will watch again or you turn it off before the first half hour runs never to watch this or any other Stallone movie again.

I like them.

Not a fan, thought it pretty much was terrible.

I talked to the author that wrote the original “Rambo”, nice guy...I really hope he had nothing to do with this latest film. I forget the guys name, but he wrote “Brotherhood of the Rose”. Check that book out if you like assassin/spy/special ops stuff.

Back