Quotes/Bumper Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
democrat, left wing, moderate ... they're all fine I'm not politically correct and sensitive like you are being, just making a deal.

quote:

Originally posted by javacontour:

quote:

Originally posted by Kernel Potter:
I never want to hear the term liberal out of you then. If that's ok with you we have a deal.

So then is the proper term anti-conservative?

lol.gif

No, I think it would be "anti-right winger".

patriot.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Kernel Potter:
So the family that lost a loved one to an inexperienced and/or reckless person makes any difference?

And to state this again, after being delete by a moderator, her standing behind an alcoholic, drug abusing, garbage, priveledged husband politician makes it any better?

You are the only one who is saying that privledge makes it any better.

All I'm saying is that our society tends to forgive the mistakes of youth.

If you don't like the president, that's fine, you get a chance to vote for a new one in a tad over three years, use it.

Better yet, just run yourself. If society wants to elect the common man, you would be a shoe-in. If you win, great! If you lose, you have noone to blame but yourself.

However, you look pretty weak to me when you drag up something on his wife, that she did when she was 17.

I suspect this thread will be locked soon. Col Potter, political debate is a taboo topic here due to many folks making personal attacks instead of just discussing facts.

Remember, regardless of how much power a candidate may have (and I believe both major candidates in the last election came from power and privledge) they still have to get the votes.

TB

There's also jokes about Bill Clinton's wife in this thread. And whoever did that must be pretty weak too, as you say.

I'm not the one who CHANGED this thread. I just added the view point of the "other" side. If this thread gets locked, and it should, it just goes to show that 1. it should have been locked 4 months ago and 2. THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE RIGHT WING MESSAGE BOARD.

quote:

Originally posted by javacontour:

I suspect this thread will be locked soon. Col Potter, political debate is a taboo topic here due to many folks making personal attacks instead of just discussing facts.

TB

Agreed, I don't care for Bush or his wife, but dredging up an accident when LB was 17 is going to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back