Quotes/Bumper Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by MAJA:
Remember all those "I (heart image) my dog" or horse, or cat, etc. I always hated those. I remember someone offering a "screw image" sticker to cover up the "heart image".

lol.gif
That's a good one!

quote:

Originally posted by Kernel Potter:
Here's a 100% true one that's like the Ted Kennedy one:

"My gun has killed less people than Laura Bush's car"

quote:

I've read and heard so many times about imports failing because of bad American gas, oil, American labor.... never the fault of the imported products or labor.... totally anti-American

Hmmm, speaking of anti-American...

Laura Bush (actually before she was a Bush) had a traffic accident when she was 17 years old. She ran a stop sign and killed another person.

I don't see what that has to do with her today as an adult.

TB

java, thanks for the explanation. Now I understand that Kernel Potter is a Democrat. I do agree, what does it have to do with today? I'm sure she's had many sleeless nightmarish nights replaying that incident. Let's leave her alone...

quote:

java, thanks for the explanation. Now I understand that Kernel Potter is a Democrat. I do agree, what does it have to do with today? I'm sure she's had many sleeless nightmarish nights replaying that incident. Let's leave her alone...

And it's easy to see this message board is a alternative right wing outlet. It's just fine and funny to have bumper sticker jokes about Ted Kennedy but we should leave Laura Bush alone. Nice to hang with the hypocrates - oh yeah that's right there's a lot of right wingers here.

So the family that lost a loved one to an inexperienced and/or reckless person makes any difference?

And to state this again, after being delete by a moderator, her standing behind an alcoholic, drug abusing, garbage, priveledged husband politician makes it any better?

quote:

There's also jokes about Bill Clinton's wife in this thread. And whoever did that must be pretty weak too, as you say.

She has a name you know...

I'm having a really hard time seeing how "Run Hillary, RUN" is much of a jab. There is also one MAJOR difference between Hillary and Laura.

Hillary, ran for and was elected to public office. Laura Bush is only a public figure because she supports her husband.

Steve

Nobody is bashing Hillary!!!

quote:

If this thread gets locked, and it should, it just goes to show that 1. it should have been locked 4 months ago and 2. .

Jeeze Kernel relax, it ain't no conspiricy. THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE LUBRICATION MESSAGE BOARD.

Think of it this way: If you went on a left wing/liberal or whatever message board and started talking about OIL people would feak out thinking that you were from them "oil monger Bush loving right wing..."

Dude, it's o.k. if some people are conservative.

Steve

quote:

There's also jokes about Bill Clinton's wife in this thread. And whoever did that must be pretty weak too, as you say.

I'm not the one who CHANGED this thread. I just added the view point of the "other" side. If this thread gets locked, and it should, it just goes to show that 1. it should have been locked 4 months ago and 2. THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE RIGHT WING MESSAGE BOARD.

I agree somewhat with the Hillary jokes. Save, now she is also an elected official and subject to all the same "rights and prileges" regarding jokes.

But yeah, to make jokes about Hillary because you dislike Bill is pretty weak.

You crossed the line when you linked to the other site. You went from sharing a cute bumper sticker to building a case for your political POV.

I think you will find the moderators are pretty even handed about stopping the chest beating of both liberals and conservatives here.

Finally, it shouldn't be shocking to find that most folks here are conservatives. One of the defining characteristics of convservatives is the ability to take care of oneself. Doing things for yourself instead of asking or hiring others to do them.

So a site about oil is going to draw folks who are DIY car guys. I suspect that population is more conservative than liberal.

I'm pretty conservative, but agree that we need the whole spectrum of ideas to consider.

So I'd like to think I'm pretty open minded too. Well, except I want the death penalty for parking tickets, LOL. (That's a joke you know!)

TB
-> Nuke the unborn gay baby whales for *****! <- Bumper Sticker

OBTW Colonel,

If this site is so right-wing, why is J E S U S in the list of filtered words?

(See my bumper sticker above, the last word was filtered out and is the common name for the christian son of God.)

T

This site states no religion, sex and politics. And I do figure there will be a majority of right of center people here. I'm quite moderate myself but I tend to take the stated rules of this board seriously. And I'll be here to remind the right wingers, one way or another, if they can't follow the rules.

Plenty of right wingers here to moderate for me.
It took 4 months for someone to make a comment on the rules against(left wing) politics on this thread. It took 1 day to do it as a counter to my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back