Quickjack, Suburban tire rotation

I got a set of Quickjacks and this is the first time using them on our Suburban. It lifted it with no issues at all. I need to pull in the garage farther or turn the vehicle around because I just had enough room to lift it off the tires before the back of the suburban would hit the door opening. I highly recommend these. Super easy to use and store out of the way.

While I was rotating the tires the exhaust had a small vibration when we first started the burb. Turns out the clamp right behind the last CAT was super loose. Well it was rusted to the point that I couldn't tighten it down so $34 dollars later and a new clamp it is tighter but not as tight as I would like it to be.
quickjack.jpg
quickjackbackview.jpg
quickjackclearence.jpg
clamp.jpg

Is that the 7k lb quickjack? That's a great party trick now that you know it clears the door... barely...

I'm a bit disappointed in my 5k model, leaking oil already after very light use.

It's a great design, especially for length-of-car exhaust work, as you've already found. Seems I'm always doing something at or near a flexpipe or cat that's right in the middle of the darn car.

There's a mechanical lock, you can see it triangulating in the pictures, but quickjack tells you it's just a jack and you need stands.

Yes, this is the BL7000 SLX. I got the extension adapters for use with the suburban. These were open box so they were $400 off. What I find interesting is the extensions add just 4" in length. I would think the jacks would work just fine without them.

Back