Quick wax

He said UNDER $50 and it’s way under.

$21.99 from Griots directly.

WHY wouldn’t you say under 30, or under 25? Closer to the actual price? I never looked at the price cuz turtle wax is #1 in the world undefeated champion platinum diamond studded belt. Nobody needs poverty griots when turtle wax outperforms it all day. Even at 22 a bottle I can still get two bottles of SNS and a bag of twizzlers to munch on while forever being grateful to turtle wax….the champions of the detailing world.

WHY wouldn’t you say under 30, or under 25? Closer to the actual price? I never looked at the price cuz turtle wax is #1 in the world undefeated champion platinum diamond studded belt. Nobody needs poverty griots when turtle wax outperforms it all day. Even at 22 a bottle I can still get two bottles of SNS and a bag of twizzlers to munch on while forever being grateful to turtle wax….the champions of the detailing world.

Reading skills are important. Being a blowhard gets you a ⬛⬛

Bye

I still give the product a "meh" out of 5.

Brian's a good dude, but has he ever given a negative review?
I've watched some of his reviews where I thought he was completely inaccurate on some things. I agree though that he's decent and tries to do his best.

I have never clay barred the jeep. it got a high pressure spray. then a normal wash.. with dish soap and some microfiber rags.. then a rinse.
and since I have it I rinsed it again with RO water then gently dried it. The worst part is dropping the rags.. so make sure you have a couple extra.
Its a jeep not a Porsche. Still looks Great.

Dont worry about claybar yes its better but anything(wash then wax) is better than doing nothing.. for the most part.

I will be clay barring this spring first time in 10 years.. got the mothers clay bar kit the other day for 12.99.

If you dont want to spend a ton the costco/sams club microfibers are decent. There are considerably better and specialized ones available online for $$.
You might try washing your car clean, dry and then put a plastic bag on your hand and gently wipe your paint. The bag on hand will tell you if you need to clay.

Back