Questionable Recipes and Concoctions

I go first: Mix plain yogurt with some Gatorade powder. I use lime flavor. The only suspect ingredient in Gatorade Lime is Tartrazine (Yellow 5). Anyway, it tastes good! ;\)

mashed potato, green peas, and tomato sauce or gravy. Sometimes make it on the side of may plate if the ingredients are for dinner.

I apply 3 different rib rubs on steaks and chicken. You'll never go back.

moribundman

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
I apply 3 different rib rubs on steaks and chicken.
Back, breast, and wing rubs?

Here's my other one... I make carrot cake with "baby food" in it. It's smooth and moist. I then top it with cream cheese frosting.

Peanut butter on waffles. Salt on watermelon. Hot sauce in Italian food that has red sauce. Its flavor blends nicely. When I serve beans and rice they are mixed together. Usually Ranch Style Beans and white rice. My Puerto Rican relatives add adobo and pimento olives to the mix.

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Salt on watermelon.
+1 on that. Some people look at you like you're nuts, but it tastes great. Also, freshly ground black pepper on canteloupes and cottage cheese.

moribundman

Originally Posted By: Crashbox
Ketchup on scrambled eggs.
That's not questionable, but rather common in many countries.
 Quote:
Malathion bars.
Solo2driver might need some. ;\)

Originally Posted By: moribundman
I go first: Mix plain yogurt with some Gatorade powder. I use lime flavor. The only suspect ingredient in Gatorade Lime is Tartrazine (Yellow 5). Anyway, it tastes good! ;\)
Close, but you should try organic key lime curd instead. \:\!

Originally Posted By: AcuraTech
Bacon, avocado, and peanut butter sandwich on whole grain toast.
That's a weeks worth of fat on one slice of toast.

I mix a micromoozle of Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce in with a 50/50 mix of Bufalo Salsa para las Botanas and Pace Picante (medium) for tacos and such. Not sure what to call it, maybe just call it muy delicsiosososos y muy sabroso! The salsa para las Botanas alone is great on lasagna as well.

moribundman

Bug crackers and raw entrails are in the same category as ketchup on scrambled eggs? ;\)