Question on QSUD PDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pbm
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
is only 10W30 QSUD on that "sale"? I actually use it in my RAV4, but wouldn't mind other weights at that price for my other cars.

I think that other weights were also on sale but the 10w30 didn't sell out as fast because most newer cars don't spec. 10w30. I like the fact that it's a fairly thin 30 weight at 10.3 @ 100*C....I could probably get away with running it in my 5w20 spec'd Ford in the summer....

Where do you guys dig up this info on how thick or thin these oils are?

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
is only 10W30 QSUD on that "sale"? I actually use it in my RAV4, but wouldn't mind other weights at that price for my other cars.

I think that other weights were also on sale but the 10w30 didn't sell out as fast because most newer cars don't spec. 10w30. I like the fact that it's a fairly thin 30 weight at 10.3 @ 100*C....I could probably get away with running it in my 5w20 spec'd Ford in the summer....

The PDS.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

Like Volk06 said...the PDS...here they are for QSUD...click on the weight on the right hand side.

http://www.quakerstate.com/en_us/products/motor-oil/quaker-state-ultimate-durability.html

thanks, I found both 10W30 and 5W30 QSUD locally, not marked as closeout on the shelves and clerks clueless about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back